God designed girls to have a daddy. The process of grieving his loss is a long journey. Mothers and daughters left without a husband or father will uniquely navigate the pain, sometimes individually while at other times, together.
Children do not have the perspective or maturity to understand the permanence or full impact of death, divorce, or desertion. And moms often don’t understand how to best help their fatherless child, rightly depending on the Holy Spirit to guide them through the valley.
In this mother/daughter conversation, we talk about:
- The impact dad loss has on lives
- Asking why God allowed suffering and loss to be experienced
- Processing the emotions of anger (even towards God) and depression that come with grief
- How a mom can help her angry child
- Accessing God’s grace and comfort in suffering
Steps to Take When You Are Mad At God
Mom, you are not alone!
Join our private Facebook group for more encouragement and community: https://bit.ly/widowmom
For more information and helpful resources, check our website: PerspectiveMinistries.org & follow us on Instagram @PerspectiveMinistries.