When a boy loses his dad, he not only grieves his absence, but he grieves the tools that dad would have put in his life “toolbox” along the way. Actions often speak louder than words and parents model so much for their children as they go through life. God designed parenting to happen in this way according to Deuteronomy 6:7, “You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up.”
Anthony Knight is a Trophy of Grace. His testimony of God’s protection from bitterness after the passing of his dad is inspiring.
Listen as Anthony offers practical encouragement for moms raising boys without a dad:
- Receive affirmation for the hard job
- Hear God’s plan to step in with redemption and restoration
- How to not overcompensate for the loss of dad
And, Anthony challenges fatherless guys:
- Harnessing the power of forgiveness over bitterness
- Break the cycle of generational sin
- Hear how God will raise and shepherd you as Father
Dear Mama, please know that you are not alone!
Join our private Facebook group for more encouragement and community:http://www.bit.ly/WidowMom
For more information and helpful resources, check our website:PerspectiveMinistries.org & follow us on Instagram @PerspectiveMinistries