Summer is approximately 42 days, and when you count it in days, it just doesn’t feel that long. It can quickly escalate stress levels, making it more of a sanctifying season instead of relaxing. But, your preparation and perspective for summer can make a big difference.
On today’s episode, Lori shares some practical tips to help mom survive and thrive through the summer months. In the podcasts she discusses,
- How to kick off the summer with a brainstorming session
- Benefits of Vacation Bible School and summer camps
- Recommendations for non-negotiables that make for a healthy summer experience
- Sharing the summer load with other moms, family, and friends
- Exploring ways for mom to have some summer solitude
Mom, you are not alone!
Join our private Facebook group for more encouragement and community:http://www.bit.ly/WidowMom
For more information and helpful resources, check our website:PerspectiveMinistries.org & follow us on Instagram @PerspectiveMinistries.